陨落星辰第二季 第10期:与外星人的谈判
时间:2016-10-31 07:52:51
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
I don't care what you wanted from us.
我不在乎你想从我们这里得到什么
There must have been a way to get it peacefully.
肯定能通过和平的办法得到
You didn't even try to talk to us before the attack.
你在攻击之前甚至没尝试和我们谈话
这绝不是谈判
That's why we'll never stop fighting you.
所以我们永远不会放弃抵抗
我们没耐心虚张声势
So those are our alternatives -- Live as prisoners or die?
那么我们就这么多选择吗?要么为囚,要么就死
Why would you expect better from us than you do from yourselves?
你们自己都是这样做的,为什么还要我们仁慈一些
陨落星辰第二季
Because I look around this ship, at the technology that brought you from another world,
因为观察了一下这艘船,还将你从另一个世界带到这里的技术
and I want to believe that only an advanced
species3 could have achieved so much.
我也想相信只有先进的种族才能达到这样的水平
But I would be wrong.
但是我也许错了
You wil lead your people to the
neutral4 zone. No.
去把你的人带到保护区。不
Then the choice has been made.
这就这么定了
I would be careful about drawing too many lessons from the past.
我会很注意吸取过去的教训
Why is that?
什么这么说
Because our history has yet to be written.
因为我们的历史尚未定局
分享到: