在线英语听力室

陨落星辰第二季 第14期:汤姆伤情出现反复

时间:2016-11-04 08:32:42

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   I think you're wrong.

  我觉得你说得不对
  I remember something he told me once,
  我记得他跟我说过
  about making the price of the occupation so high, the aliens have to leave.
  只有让它们每一次侵略都付出惨痛代价,它们才会知难而退
  That was the idea.
  只是这么一说
  He would have said your strategy is risky1 but worth it.
  他会说你的策略很冒险,但值得一试
  And when he wakes up, he's gonna be proud we're still fighting.
  等他醒来,他会为我们还在战斗而骄傲
  Hell, he might even have a historical anecdote2 to put it all in perspective.
  他说不定还能找到历史上类似的事件来分析这一切
  Captain. What the hell is this?
  上尉。这是什么
  Fiberglass. It's light, it's an insulator3, and these warehouses5 are full of it.
  玻璃纤维,轻便,绝缘,这间仓库四处都是
  陨落星辰第二季
  We wrap our engines with it, we'll get a good hour before it heats through.
  我们用它包住发动机,能让它在一段时间内不散热
  I want people going through every house, every warehouse4 on the block. We're moving out A.S.A.P.
  让大家检查街道上每间房子和每间仓库。我们马上就要转移
  Dr. Glass?! Anne?! Ben? Anne!
  格拉斯医生?安?本?安!
  It's my dad. Something's wrong. Let's go.
  是我爸,情况不妙。走吧
  We're close now. We got to keep going.
  我们快到了。我们还得继续走
  I don't know what happened. He just started bleeding again.
  我不知道怎么回事,又开始流血了
  I must have missed a fragment. He feels feverish6, too.
  我肯定漏了些碎片,还发热
  We still have a few bottles of I.V. Antibiotic7.
  我们还有几瓶静脉注射抗生素
  Okay. Okay. I'm sorry, Ben.
  好,很好。抱歉了,本

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=383600&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='383600' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。