在线英语听力室

陨落星辰第二季 第27期:汤姆发病

时间:2017-01-16 08:33:46

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   Swimming across that river's nothing for Ben.

  对于本来说,游泳过河不是问题
  It's those spikes1.
  问题是他背上的钉子
  He can run for miles without breaking a sweat.
  他跑几英里,可以连汗都不出
  He has ears like a jack2 rabbit. He can see like a hawk3.
  他的耳朵比兔子还灵,眼睛比老鹰还好
  Comes at quite a price.
  但代价不小啊
  It's the world we live in, not the world we want.
  我们生在这个世界,可这不是我们想要的
  I think we've all changed a little bit.
  我觉得我们都多少有所改变
  Ooh, I know. Weaver4 told me how you stepped up.
  我懂。韦弗告诉我,说你进步很大
  Saw it for myself in that meeting. Proud of you, Hal.
  我在开会时也见识到了。哈尔,我以你为荣
  You know, I'm sorry. We haven't had a chance to catch up since you've been gone,
  其实我很抱歉。自从你离开,我们还没好好聊过
  but maybe when we get across this river, we can have a... family dinner.
  也许等我们过了河,我们可以来个...家庭聚餐
  Yeah, maybe. Hey. I got to ask a favor of you, and it's important. Sure. Anything.
  是啊,也许吧,对了。我得找你帮个忙,这事很重要。没问题。
  陨落星辰第二季
  While the aliens had me, I - There's big chunks5 of time that I can't remember.
  当外星人俘虏我时,我有好一阵子是没有记忆的
  I think they may have done something to my mind. Like what?
  我觉得它们可能对我的大脑动了手脚。什么手脚
  I don't know. But I need you to promise me something.
  我也不知道。但我需要你向我保证
  A- anything. Just keep your eye on me.
  啥事都行。好好盯着我
  If I do anything strange, if I do anything that would endanger the lives of our people
  如果我做了任何怪事,如果我做了任何危及他人生命的事
  Okay, but, dad. You're not -
  好的,但老爸,你不会的
  Yeah, but if I do, I want you to stop me.
  没错,但万一我做了,请你阻止我
  Stop you? How? By any means necessary.
  阻止你,怎么阻止?用尽一切必要手段
  You know, you've been through a lot of crazy stuff, dad.
  你经历了很多疯狂的事情,爸爸
  Let's go talk to Anne, all right? We'll go see Weaver.
  我们去跟安谈谈,好吗。再去见韦弗
  No, no. I already talked to them. Now I'm talking to you.
  不,不,我已经跟他们谈过了。我现在只想跟你谈
  And I'm not asking! You got to do this!
  我不是在求你,你必须这么做
  I don't want to hurt anybody, Hal, least of all you or Ben or Matt.
  我不想伤害任何人,哈尔,至少不伤害本,马特和你
  I'm afraid, Hal. I'm sc- Dad? Dad, are you okay? Dad!
  我很害怕,哈尔,我...爸爸?爸爸,你还好吗,爸爸
  Dr. Glass, come quick! Something's happened to my dad!
  格拉斯医生,快来看看。我爸爸有点不对劲
  Dad, I'm right here! Dad, can you hear me?!
  爸爸,我在这。爸爸,你能听见我说话吗

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=392370&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='392370' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。