写商业英语邮件 学会这100句就够!(1)
时间:2017-05-08 04:36:52
(单词翻译:单击)
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...
我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the
marketing1 campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
先前在10月5日所写的信。。。
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
如我先前所提及关于。。。
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在先前的信中所提出。。。
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。
9. as you requested/per your requirement...
按照你的要求。。。
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we
decided2...
回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。
11.This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the
pending3 issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知。。。
16. Please note that...
请注意。。。
17. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你。。。
18. I am convinced that...
我确信。。。
19. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在。。。
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...
从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as
noted4 below...
我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你。。。
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知。。。
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你。。。
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您关于。。。
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提桉没意见。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知你。。。
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们所能控制。。。
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about...
我觉得不太乐观关于。。。
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受。。。
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
分享到: