绿箭侠第一季 第296期:警长的无奈
时间:2017-06-21 02:21:43
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Drinking alone?
自己喝酒吗
Oh. Well, no, not anymore.
没有,不再喝了
就喝苏打水?酒保忘了放酒吗
I didn't really feel the need for it.
我觉得我不需要那个了
So, um, the girl who died, it turns out that she got her
Vertigo3 from a co-worker.
那个死了的女孩,她的致幻剂是从一个同事那来的
Guess I owe your boyfriend an apology.
看来我要跟你男朋友道歉了
He has a name, you know.
他有名字的
Yeah, I just can't seem to bring myself to use it. Baby steps.
我就是不太习惯叫。起步阶段
绿箭侠第一季
Did I screw things up between us again? No.
我又毁了咱们之间的关系吗?没有
Look, I really wasn't looking to jam up Merlyn, ok?
听着,我不是有意刁难梅林,好吗
I knew by pursuing him that I could throw a
wrench4 in...
我知道追查他的话,能让他犯错...
Then why did you do it?
那你为什么这么做
There was evidence, Laurel, and I had to follow it. I had to.
有证据的,劳瑞尔,我必须遵循那个
Look, your mom was right,you were right. Like you said about me and the Vigilante, I can't let things go.
你妈妈是对的,你是对的。就像你对我和治安维持者的评价一样,我不能什么都不管。
I close cases, it's what I do. Everyone else be damned.
我要破案,这是我的职责。身边的人都会受到怀疑。
Well, maybe the fact that there's no scotch in there means you're ready to work on that.
也许你不加威士忌的原因是你准备好去解决这件事了
People can change.
人是可以改变的。
分享到: