美国语文第四册 第90期:矶鹞
时间:2018-05-07 06:31:03
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Across the lonely beach we flit, 我们掠过寂寞的海滩,
One little sandpiper and I, 我和一只小矶鹞,
And fast I gather, bit by bit, 我快速地捡拾着,一点一点,
The wild waves reach their hands for it, 狂浪伸出手要抓它,
The wild wind
raves3, the tide runs high, 潮水高涨,
As up and down the beach we flit, 我们在海滩来来回回地走,
One little sandpiper and I. 一只小矶鹞和我。
Above our heads the
sullen4 clouds
Scud5, black and swift, across the sky; 我们头顶是阴郁的云,阴暗而迅速的,划过天空;
Stand out the white lighthouses high. 高高的白色灯塔凸现出来。
Almost as far as eye can reach 几乎在眼睛能看到的地方
I see the close-reefed
vessels8 fly, 我看到收起了帆的船儿在飞,
As fast we flit across the beach, 像我们掠过海滩一样迅速,
One little sandpiper and I. 一只小矶鹞和我。
I watch him as he skims along, 我看着它跳过来,
Uttering his sweet and mournful cry; 发出甜美而哀伤的叫声;
He starts not at my fitful song, 它开始唱的不是我断断续续的歌曲,
Nor flash of fluttering drapery. 也不是飘飘帷幕的闪光,
He has no thought of any wrong, 它不知道什么是错,
He scans me with a fearless eye; 它用无畏的眼神扫看我;
Stanch9 friends are we, well-tried and strong, 我们是亲密的朋友,经过考验,依然坚强,
The little sandpiper and I. 小矶鹞和我。
Comrade, where
wilt10 thou be tonight, 伙伴,你在哪里过夜?
When the loosed storm breaks furiously? 当肆意的风暴狂怒着来到?
My driftwood fire will burn so bright! 我的浮木将会燃烧得很亮!
To what warm shelter canst thou fly? 你能飞到哪个温暖的避风港?
I do not fear for thee, though wroth 我不为你担心,尽管汹涌的
The tempest rushes through the sky; 风暴怒吼着冲向天空,
For are we not God's children both, 因为难道我们不是上帝的孩子,
Thou, little sandpiper, and I? 你,小矶鹞,和我?
分享到: