在线英语听力室

美国语文第五册 第183期:威廉-泰尔(8)

时间:2018-05-10 08:12:33

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   (weeps) I've wrung1 a tear from him! Thy name? (哭泣)我用尽手段,他才流下一滴眼泪。你的名字?

  My name? It matters not to keep it from thee now; My name is Tell.  我的名字?现在问这些有用吗?我叫泰尔。
  Tell? William Tell? The same. 泰尔?威廉·泰尔?没错。
  What! he, so famed 'bove all his countrymen, for guiding o'er the stormy lake the boat? 什么!你……你真是那个大名鼎鼎、身经百战的威廉·泰尔?你那些同胞的头领?
  And such a master of his bow, this said his arrows never miss! 照这么说,你居然就是这把弩弓主人,从来都是箭无虚发!天呀!
  Indeed! I'll take Exquisite2 vengeance3! 我会来次完美的复仇!
  Mark! I'll spare thy life; Thy boy's too; both of you are free; on one condition. Name it. 听好!我将赦免你,还有你的孩子。从现在开始,你们自由了,只是你要答应我的唯一条件。说吧。
  I would see you make a trial of your skill with that same bow you shoot so well with. 我要看看,让你用那把弓弩露一手,听说你射技相当不错。
  Name the trial you would have me make. 说吧,你到底要我做什么。
  You look upon your boy as though instinctively4 you guessed it. 你看了一眼你的孩子,你的本能反应似乎不错。
  Look upon my boy? What mean you? Look upon my boy as though I guessed it? 看我的孩子?什么意思?难道看看孩子,就能猜对?
  Guessed the trial You'd have me make? Guessed it instinctively? 猜测一下你究竟要我做什么?本能反应?
  You do not mean—no—no, you would not have me make a trial of my skill upon my child! 你不是指的是——,不,不,你不能让我用自己孩子来证明我的射技!
  Impossible! I do not guess your meaning. 绝不可能!我没有猜到你的意思。
  I would see thee hit an apple at the distance of A hundred paces. 我想看看你是否能在一百码开外射中一个苹果。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=431905&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='431905' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。