在线英语听力室

美国语文第五册 第262期:在摇篮中安睡(2)

时间:2018-05-11 02:20:39

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   Over my heart in the days that are flown, 我的心里,沉淀往日尘封,

  No love like mother love ever has shone; 世界上,没有比母爱更为温柔,
  No other worship abides1 and endures, 你毅力坚忍,承受着难言痛苦,
  Faithful, unselfish, and patient like yours: 你耐心开导,教育我豁达快乐,
  None like a mother can charm away pain 你慈祥宽容,容忍我执拗任性,
  From the sick soul, and the world-weary brain. 你坦荡无私,融尽我冥顽冰山。
  Slumber’s soft calms o’er my heavy lids creep; 你美丽笑容,成就母亲伟大的包容,
  Rock me to sleep, mother,—rock me to sleep! 妈妈呵,慢慢荡起摇篮,让我入眠!
  Come, let your brown hair, just lighted with gold, 妈妈,垂落你褐色头发,
  Fall on your shoulders again, as of old; 阳光下, 金光飘逸地微笑走来,
  Let it drop over my forehead to-night, 你的长发,今晚能否拂过我的前额,
  Shading my faint eyes away from the light; 为我再次,遮挡那炫目的光线?
  For with its sunny-edged shadows once more, 你的鬓发,或许随艳阳周边阴影,
  Haply will throng2 the sweet visions of yore; 如梦幻觉,再度裹杂甜蜜而来,
  Lovingly, softly, its bright billows sweep; 潋滟的光,那么温馨,扑面清新,
  Rock me to sleep, mother,—rock me to sleep! 妈妈呵, 慢慢荡起摇篮,让我入眠!
  Mother, dear mother, the years have been long 亲爱的妈妈,多少风雨沧桑走过,
  Since I last listened your lullaby song; 最后聆听,你唱起醉人的摇篮曲,
  Sing, then, and unto my soul it shall seem 那缕歌声,心底萦绕已久,
  Womanhood’s years have been only a dream! 尽管我,早已不再年轻!
  Clasped to your heart in a loving embrace, 光影迷乱,你以如此方式与我相逢,
  With your light lashes3 just sweeping4 my face, 搂紧我,用一腔浓浓挚爱,
  Never hereafter to wake or to weep; 今生今世,我不愿醒来,不再哭泣,
  Rock me to sleep, mother,—rock me to sleep! 妈妈呵,慢慢荡起摇篮,让我入眠!

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=432045&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='432045' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。