在线英语听力室

美国语文第五册 第310期:哈姆雷特(4)

时间:2018-05-14 02:21:38

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   And fix'd his eyes upon you? Most constantly. 它盯着你看吗?几乎一直盯着。

  I would I had been there. 如果我当时在场,那该多好。
  It would have much amazed you. 您会惊悚万分的。
  Very like, very like. Stay'd it long? 确实,差不多如此。那魂灵盘桓多久?
  While one with moderate haste might tell a hundred. 估计从一数到一百,大体的平均速度吧。
  Marcellus and Bernardo say: Longer, longer. 马塞勒斯和勃那多说:还要再长点,再长点。
  Horatio says: Not when I saw't. 霍瑞修说:我看见的时候,应该这样。
  Hamlet says: His beard was grizzled,—no? 哈姆雷特说:那魂灵胡须花白还是黑色?
  It was, as I have seen it in his life, A sable1 silver'd. 我当时所见,与国王生前一样,黑色胡须中夹杂少许白色。
  I will watch to-night; Perchance 't will walk again. I warrant it will. 我今晚也去守夜,或许那魂灵还会再来。我相信,它会出来的。
  If it assume my noble father's person, I'll speak to it, though hell itself should gape2 And bid me hold my peace. 倘若那魂灵以我尊贵的父王形象出现,我要与它说话,哪怕地狱裂开,撒旦令我噤言。
  I pray you all, If you have hitherto conceal'd this sight, Let it be tenable in your silence still; 如果你们尚未将你们所见告知他人,不妨依然保持缄默,我会感念你们。
  And whatsoever3 else shall hap4 to-night, Give it an understanding, but no tongue: 无论今晚情况如何,谨记在心,万不可逞口舌之强,
  I will requite5 your loves. So, fare you well: Upon the platform, 'twixt eleven and twelve, I'll visit you. 你们的忠诚会有回报。好了,再见。今晚十一点到十二点之间,我会登临平台一查究竟。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=432318&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='432318' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。