英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第234期:第十三章 自白(25)
时间:2018-06-22 08:27:35
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Blood boiled under my skin, burned in my lips. 血液在我的肌肤下沸腾着,灼烧着我的唇。
My breath came in a wild
gasp1. 我的呼吸变成了失控的喘息。
My fingers knotted in his hair, clutching him to me. 我的手指纠缠着他的发,把他按向我。
My lips parted as I breathed in his heady
scent2. 我的唇微微张开,吸进了他令人陶醉的香气。
Immediately I felt him turn to unresponsive stone beneath my lips. 我立刻感觉到他在我的唇下变成了毫无反应的石头。
His hands gently, but with
irresistible3 force, pushed my face back. 他的手温柔地,却用着不可抵抗的力量,把我的脸退开了。
I opened my eyes and saw his guarded expression. 我睁开眼睛,看见他充满警惕的神情。
"Oops," I breathed. “噢。”我喘息着说道。
"That's an understatement." “那是一种保守的描述。”
He held my face just inches from his. He dazzled my eyes. 他碰着我的脸,离他的脸只有几英寸远。他的俊美让我有些目眩。
"Should I... ?" I tried to disengage myself, to give him some room. “我应该……?”我试图挣脱出来,给他一点空间。
His hands refused to let me move so much as an inch. 他的双手拒绝放开我,哪怕只是挪动一英寸。
"No, it's tolerable. Wait for a moment, please." His voice was polite, controlled. “不,这还能忍受。稍等片刻,拜托。”他的声音很礼貌,充满了克制。
I kept my eyes on his, watched as the excitement in them faded and gentled. 我凝视着他的眼睛,看着他眼里的兴奋渐渐褪去,眼神温柔起来。
Then he smiled a surprisingly impish grin. 然后,他咧着嘴,露出了一个顽皮得惊人的笑容。
"There," he said, obviously pleased with himself. “好啦。”他说道,显然对自己很是高兴。
"Tolerable?" I asked. “还受得住吗?”我问道。
He laughed aloud. "I'm stronger than I thought. It's nice to know." 他大声笑了起来。“我比我想象的还要坚强。很高兴能知道这一点。”
"I wish I could say the same. I'm sorry." “我希望我也能这样说。我很抱歉。”
分享到: