在线英语听力室

生活大爆炸第八季 第107期:用灭火器把它喷下来

时间:2019-02-27 00:26:55

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 All right, let me see if I've got this straight. A picture of you on my lap1 is a way to punish your girlfriend for making you celebrate Christmas? 好吧,你听我理解得对不对。用一张你坐在我腿上的照片来惩罚你女友逼你过圣诞节?

Correct. 正确。
Santa thinks dating you may be punishment enough. 圣诞老人觉得她有你这种男友已经够受罪了。
There's an argument for that. But I want to make sure. 这话不无道理。但我得确保她一定受到惩罚。
Smile. -Ho, ho, ho! 微笑。-呵呵呵!
Okay. On the count of three, I'll shoot the fire extinguisher and get him airborne. 好的。数到三,我会用灭火器把它喷下来。
Howard, you wave the blanket and guide him towards the exit. Raj, you hold open the curtain so he can fly out. 霍华德,你挥毯子把它逼向出口。拉杰,你把门帘掀开,让它可以飞出去。
Are you sure a dummy2 like me can handle something as complicated3 as a blanket? 你确定我这样的傻蛋可以应付毯子这么复杂的东西吗?。-对啊。
Do you want the fire extinguisher? 你想负责灭火器吗?
Yeah, I do. - Great. Here you go. 想,我想。-好。给你。
Okay. One, two, three. 好。一,二,三。
Uh, you have to take the pin out. 你得先把安全针拔出来。
You miss the blanket now, don't you? 现在怀念毯子了吧?
On three. One, two, three. 数到三。一,二,三。
What did you do? 你干了什么?
It was an accident. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -Relax, it wasn't your fault. -Uh, maybe it's just stunned4. 这是意外。天啊,我的天啊。-别紧张,不是你的错。-它可能只是吓呆了。
Dude, I-it's not breathing. 兄弟,呼吸都没了。
Oh, no. I killed it. Oh, not again. 不是吧,我杀了它。别又来啊。
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=467243&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='467243' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。