在线英语听力室

生活大爆炸第八季 第157期:我能说句话吗

时间:2019-02-28 00:44:31

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 I'm so sorry. 我很难过。

What can we do? 我们能做些什么吗?
I don't know. 我不知道。
May I say something? 我能说句话吗?
Not right now, Sheldon. 现在别说了,谢尔顿。
But I think it would1 be comforting2. - Buddy3...- No, it's okay4. What? 但我觉得可以安慰到他。-兄弟...-不,没事的。你想说什么?
When I lost my own5 father, I didn't have any friends to help me through it. You do. 当我的父亲去世时,我没有任何朋友陪我渡过那段时间。而你有。
I really thought7 he was8 gonna say, "let it go." 我真以为他会说"算了吧"。
Okay, thanks, Bernadette. Travel9 safe. Okay, bye. They booked a flight10. They're heading11 to the airport now. 谢谢,伯纳黛特。一路平安。好,再见。他们订了机票,现在往机场走呢。
How's Howard holding up? 霍华德状态怎么样?
He's hanging12 in there. 他还撑得住。
How are you doing, Stuart? 你还好吗,斯图尔特?
Still can't believe13 she's gone. I mean, that woman took14 me in. If it wasn't for her, I-I would have been homeless15. 还是不敢相信她居然走了。是这个女人收留了我。如果没有她,我可能要露宿街头了。
One of us would have taken you in. 我们中也肯定有人会收留你的。
Yeah, I don't recall16 any offers17.  是吗,我怎么没想起来有谁说过。
But, you know, uh, I-I'm glad it worked out the way it did6 because I got18 to know this wonderful person19. 但这样也挺好,我很高兴最后是她收留了我,因为我由此认识了一位善良的人。
Yeah. Mrs. Wolowitz was pretty special. 是啊。沃罗威茨夫人非常特别。
When I first moved to America, Howard was my only friend. She made20 me feel so welcome in her home. 我刚搬到美国时,霍华德是我唯一的朋友,每次我去她家,她都非常欢迎我。
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=467396&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='467396' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。