《摩登家庭》第1季第11集 第9期:不要说曾经
时间:2019-03-25 00:44:03
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
You played baseball? 你打过棒球
I lived baseball. 看家本事
I only made it to Triple-A, 只打进了三A联盟
but I played with all those guys- Sosa, McGwire. 但我跟索萨 麦圭尔他们都一起打过球
You look like you played some. 你看起来也打过的样子
I played in high school. 我高中的时候打过
I was all right. Never hit a
curve1 ball. 我打得还行 但从来没击中过曲线球
So that's a dream of yours? 所以那就是你的梦想吗
To- To hit a curve? 击中曲线球
Used to be. 曾经是
"Used to be." Por favor. 又是"曾经" 拜托
I said that again, right? 我又说了一次是不是
Hey, please. Come on. 嘿 别这样
You're right, I shouldn't say that. 你说得对 我不该总这么说
What are you guys doing? 你们干什么呢
Manny, did we wake you up? I'm sorry. 曼尼 吵醒你了吗 真抱歉
No. I was doing my science extra
credit2. 没有 我在做科学课的额外学分作业
Of course you were. - So, can I play? 不用想也知道 -我也能玩吗
That's up to your dad. 由你爸爸决定
Actually, I think we're done with pool for right now. 我觉得我们桌球玩的差不多了
I have a better idea for the three of us. Vamos. 我有个更好的主意 走
So, how do you know this guy? 你怎么认识那家伙的
He owes me a little favor. 他欠我个小人情
分享到: