《摩登家庭》第1季第12集 第13期:偷看别人日记
时间:2019-03-25 02:09:22
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Did you draw on my poster? 你在我的海报上乱画了吗
Yeah, I did. Maybe you'll think 是啊 是我干的 或许下次
about that the next time you read my
journal1. 你再敢读我日记 就该想想这个
I didn't read your stupid journal, 我没有读你愚蠢的日记
and I waited in line to get this signed, Haley. 而且我排了好长队才弄到签名的 海莉
Oh, don't be such a baby. It's just some dude with
weird2 hair. 别孩子气了 不过是个发型古怪的老兄罢了
That's Maya Angelou, you
idiot3. 那可是玛雅·安琪洛 你个白痴
Oh, sorry. I don't follow the WNBA. 不好意思 我不看女子篮球赛的
You know what? This is the worst thing you've ever done, 我告诉你 这是你做过的最缺德的事
and I'll never forgive you! 我永远都不会原谅你的
You started it! 是你先挑起的
What are you looking at? - Well, I just heard- 你看什么看 我只是听到...
I was the one who read Haley's diary. 偷看海莉日记的人其实是我
I was playing on her computer and it just opened. 我当时正在玩她的电脑 日记本身就是开着的
Okay, I opened it. 好吧 是我打开的
But I didn't mean for anyone to fight. 但我不想她们为此争吵
Oh,ome already. Mitchell, hi.. 噢 回来得这么快 米奇 嗨
Hi, Cam. Hi. Did you forget the tickets? 嗨 小卡 你是忘了带票吗
No. You know, I was never gonna enjoy the show without you, so- 不 你不在我一个人看也不会很享受的
Oh. But you were so excited 但你那么兴奋地
to take Lily to see the Russian marionettes. 想带莉莉去看俄罗斯木偶秀
Oh, she's probably a little young anyway. 她可能有点年纪太小了
We can just
prop4 her in front of the
dryer5 for a half hour. 我们可以把她放在烘干机前半小时
分享到: