《摩登家庭》第1季第13集 第7期:抓住恋爱机会
时间:2019-03-25 02:17:26
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Phil Dunphy. Hey, it's me. 菲尔·邓菲 嗨 是我
Hey. Listen, I've got a bunch of moms over here... 嗨 听着 我这儿有很多妈妈
who wanna watch the talent show DVD, 她们都想看选秀比赛的DVD
and I can't get the sound to work. 我调不出声音来
Is there a picture? Yes. 有图像吗 有
Be honest. Did you do that thing where you get
frustrated1... 说实话 你是不是像每次受挫的时候那样
and you start pressing all the buttons? 开始狂按各种按键了吧
No. 没有
I have a theory that Phil installs... 我觉得菲尔在家里
overly complicated things in the house... 装那些操作复杂的要死的东西
just so he has an excuse to talk to me like a child. 就是希望把我当小孩训
The snowflake button makes it cold, cold, cold 雪花按键降降温
"Set temperature" makes it hold, hold, hold 温度设置恒恒温
The little flame makes it hot 小火苗按键升升温
This is so humiliating. 太丢人了
I am sorry. It's okay. 对不起 没事
He just seemed so mature online. 他在网上给人感觉很成熟
How could I be so stupid? You're not stupid. 我怎么会这么傻 你不傻
"Stupid" is not following your heart and taking a chance on love. 不跟着感觉抓住恋爱的机会才叫傻
I mean, what kind of 11-year-old talks like that? 你看 哪个11岁小孩能说出这样的话
Manny's an old soul. 曼尼内心很成熟
分享到: