《摩登家庭》第1季第15集 第16期:老了也不会嫌弃
时间:2019-03-26 02:09:06
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Do you think I'm so shallow1 你以为我如此肤浅吗
that I'm gonna leave you when you're old? 你老了我就会抛弃你吗
What if I gain a hundred pounds? You gonna leave me then? 如果我胖了100磅 你会抛弃我吗
- No. - What's with the pause? -不会 -你怎么犹豫了一下
Well, it's not exactly fair. 你这假设不公平啊
I mean, I have to get old. You don't have to get fat. 我变老是必然的 可你不一定会变胖
If I want to get fat, I get fat. 要是我想变胖 就能变胖
Okay, fine. And if you do, 那好 如果你胖了
I'll be there. You'll see. 我也会守着你 不信你试试
Yeah, watch me. Watch me, how I get fat. 是啊 你看我怎么变胖
- I can get fat. - And I'll be there. -我能变胖的 -那我也会守着你
Good. 很好
- You wanna go back in? - No. -你还想回去看戏吗 -不去了
I got a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
Let's go salsa dancing. This guy's not that funny. 我们去跳莎莎舞吧 那家伙也不怎么有趣
Perfect. 好极了
We're good! We're good! I talked to
Maintenance2. 好了 好了 我打给维修部了
They're- They're- They're coming, so go on ahead. 他们 他们马上就来 大家忙去吧
See you guys. See you later. 再见 回头见吧
See you in school. Good to see you guys. 学校里见 见到你们真开心
Maintenance is gonna take care of it. 维修部的人会解决的
- So we're fine. - Okay. Okay, how long till they get here? -我们得救了 -好吧 好吧 他们要多久才到
I was faking it. No one's coming for us. 我是骗他们的 没人来救我们
Well, then, go and get them! Hurry! 那就去找人啊 快点儿
Claire! Phil! 克莱尔 菲尔
分享到: