《摩登家庭》第1季第19集 第17期:挽救了一个家庭
时间:2019-03-27 03:29:17
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Yeah, Manny, give me the chess set. 曼尼 棋盘给我
- Oh, it's a chess set. - Yeah. You'll get it later. -送我棋盘啊 -待会再给你
We got something to
settle1 now. 我们得决一死战
- Go in there. - Happy birthday, Phil. -往里走 - 生日快乐 菲尔
Happy happy. 一定快乐哟
Is that Claire's baked brie I smell? 好香 克莱尔烤了干酪吗
No. 没
Oh, Cam, Cam, you'll never believe what happened. 小卡小卡 你不会相信的
- Happy birthday, Phil! - Sure! -生日快乐 菲尔 -当然啦
You'll never believe what happened. 你绝不会相信的
I got in trouble for fighting. 我和人打架了
And we saved a marriage. 我们还挽救了一段婚姻
- Well, this is the best day ever. - It really is. -今天真是史上最棒 -没错
Ain't it though? 可不是嘛
Look at this, papi, huh? 宝贝 看我这招
Easy. 淡定
You can't sing "We Are the Champions"... 别唱 冠军之歌
without your queen. 你的皇后都没了
Damn2 it! Listen, I lose and I burn this house down! 该死 要是我输了 我就烧掉这房子
- Ah, but look at this... - Honey, honey. -看这儿 -亲爱的 亲爱的
One of us is gonna win the game, 我们总有个要赢
the other's gonna feel lousy, and we both lose. 另一个就不爽 只会两败俱伤
分享到: