《摩登家庭》第1季第22集 第9期:看多几眼
时间:2019-03-28 01:33:49
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Jay? - Oh, I'm sorry. 杰 -抱歉
I was just thinking how
tragic1 it would be 我只是在想如果我一不小心
Ay, papi, don't say that. 宝贝 别说胡话
Not yet, sweetie. Not yet. 待会儿睡 宝贝 待会儿睡
See? He's perfect. 看 真是完美无缺
Look at him getting coffee and not putting chocolate in it. 他连买咖啡都不加巧克力的
He's so mature. 真是成熟
What about Dylan? 那迪兰怎么办
Dylan's no that guy. 迪兰可比不上他
Haley! Come on! 海莉 赶紧的
We're leaving in two minutes! Get up! 还有两分钟就要出发了 起床
- Oh, my God! - Oh, no. Is it tomorrow? -我的天啊 -不会吧 已经是第二天了
Dylan! What are you doing here? 迪兰 你在这儿干嘛
I was gonna go, but then you fell asleep, 我是想走的 但是见你入睡
and since you're leaving for a week, 想到你要离开一个星期
I want to stare at you as long as I could. 我就寻思着能多看几眼就多看几眼
You have to go. My parents are gonna think we did it. 赶紧走吧 要不然我爸妈会以为我们做过了
As if. 我还想呢
Get out of the house and make sure that nobody sees you. 赶快出去 千万别让别人发现
I'II miss you. 我会想你的
When you're gone, it's like I'm 你这一走 我就像一个
this prisoner trapped in a cell of loneliness. 困在寂寞小岛上的囚犯
That's beautiful, but you have to go. 说得真好 不过你真得走了
Okay. 好的
分享到: