钱都花哪去了
时间:2005-10-20 16:00:00
(单词翻译:单击)
A:Drew where did all your money go?
Drew,你的钱都花哪去了?
B:I don't know. I make like $2,000 a month, but now I can't afford my house.
不知道啊。我一个月赚两千加元。可是现在我连房租都付不起。
A:Drew. You just said you borrowed some money from your mom. Does that mean you have to pay back?
Drew.你刚才说向你妈妈借前钱,是不是说你还得还哪?
B:Yes,why?
是的,为什么这么问?
A:She's your mom. She should help you.
她是你妈妈,她应该帮你的
B:Yes, she did.
她是帮了我。
A:Don't get me wrong. I mean she should give you money,not lend you.
别误会我的话,我是说她应该给你钱,而不是借你钱。
B:Bur why? Because she's my mom?
为什么啊?因为她是我妈吗?
A:Yeah. You know in china, parents are supposed to give their children money. As a matter of fact,most parents are
saving1 money for their money for their children.
是啊,你知道在中国,父母应该给他们子女钱的。实际上,大多数的父母们都在为孩子们崭钱
B:Is this one of China's traditions?
这是中国的传统吗?
A:Yes
是的。
B:[Chuckles]You know what, I think this is really
weird2. I moved out ot the house when I was 16. I was totally on my own since then.
[笑]你知道吗,我觉得这很奇怪。我十六岁从家里搬出去,从那以后我就一直靠我自己
A:I know you are independant. But parents should give you the money you need.
我知道你很独立,可是父母们应该给你你所需要的钱啊。
B:Marco. I'm not trying to persuade you. But you should be aware of the fact that we're from 2 very different countries. The fact that my mom lent me money doesn't mean she is mean or she doesn't love me. It's just part of being indendant. Know what I mean?
Marco.我不是想试图说服你,不过你应该知道我们来自两个不同的国家,我妈妈借我钱并不是说她很小气,或是说她不爱我。这只是独立的一部分。懂我的意思吗?
A:I don't know who's luckier, Chinese or Canadians?
我不知道谁更幸运,中国人还是加拿大人?
Attention Please…特别提醒
[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]
[1] Don't get me wrong.别误会。这是很常用的口语,而且出现频率极高。表示误会还有一个词,就是misunderstand。这句话也可以说成Don't misunderstand me.
[2]I was totally on my own .我一直都是靠我自己。on my own表示靠我自己。
Related3 Words…相关词汇
以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问老外它们的意思
[ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?]
mature immature DINK{double income,no kids} nuclear family
分享到: