在线英语听力室

《美女与野兽》精讲 17

时间:2023-03-17 06:37:23

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

I should've been with you

我昨晚应该和你一起去的

No, Belle1, listen to me

不 贝儿 听我说

It's all right

没关系的

Now go

快走

Live your life

好好生活

And forget me

把我忘了吧

Forget you?

忘了你?

Everything I aim is because of you

我的一切都是你给的

I love you, Belle

我爱你 贝儿

Don't be afraid

不要害怕

I love you too Papa

我也爱你 爸爸

I'm not afraid

我不害怕

And I will escape, I promise

我一定会逃出去的

Wh What?

什么?

You took his place

你来替他

He is my father

他是我爸爸

He's a fool

他是个傻瓜

And so are you

你也是

Belle

贝儿

Papa!

爸爸

Don't hurt him!

别弄伤他!

Papa! No!

爸爸! 不!

I'll come back!

我会回来的!

I promise!

一定会!

Forgive my intrusion mademoiselle

打扰了 贝儿小姐

But I have come to escort you to your room

请让我带您去房间休息一会

My room?

我有房间?

But I thought. Oh, what?

可我以为哦 以为什么?

That "Once this door closes it will not open again"?

当这扇门再次关上 就再也不会打开了吗?

I know

我知道

He gets all dramatic

那都是他吓唬你的

Hallo!

你好!


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /?aid=558014&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='558014' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。