在线英语听力室

《美女与野兽》精讲 27

时间:2023-03-17 06:45:07

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

Maestro, play quartet please. Oh, quartet Sotto voce! Of course.

大师 请演奏四重奏吧 哦 四重奏 音调甚低! 当然!

Are there any other tasteless demands1 you wished to make upon2 my artistry?

你对我的艺术就这么点要求吗?

No, that's it

不 这样就好

There you are, dear

亲爱的 来这边

Ma chere, mademoiselle!

我亲爱的 小姐

It is with the deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight!

今晚你能到来是我们至高无上的荣耀

And now, we invite you to relax

现在 请您放松

Let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents

您先请坐 让厨房自豪地呈现

Your dinner!

你的晚餐!

Be our Guest. Be our Guest

我们的贵客 您不要客气

Put our service to the test

尽管吩咐我们

Tie your napkin3 around your neck cherie. And we'll provide the rest

请把餐巾围好 剩下的就交给我们

Soup du jour! Hot hors d'oeuvres! While we only live to serve

美味的汤!热腾腾的前餐!我们一生都在服侍他人

Try the grey stuff4. it's delicious

快尝尝这个 很美味

Don't believe me? Ask the dishes

不信的话 问问这些餐具


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /?aid=558024&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='558024' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。