搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Show me the castle!
我要看看城堡!
At least they've finally learnt to love
总之 主人终于学会了爱
It'd be better for us if she does love him in return
如果她真能爱上他 那对我们更好
No, this is the first time of at any real hope she would
不 我有强烈的预感 我觉得贝儿心里是有他的
Did you hear that, Mama? Is it her? Is she coming back?
妈妈你听到了吗?会不会是她?是她回来了吗?
Could it be? I told you!
或许吧 我就说吗!
Sacr? bleu! Invaders1! Rufianes!
我的天啊!有人入侵!来者不善!
Well where do you go?
你们去哪儿?
So much for true love
哪有什么真爱!
Frame the barricades2! And oppose! Move aside!
全体防御!坚守阵地!都让开!
Hearts ablaze3 banners high We go marching into battle
心中点亮光芒高举旗帜我们进入战斗状态
Unafraid although the danger's just increased
虽然更加危险 但我们无所畏惧
Raise the flag sing the song Here we come we're fifty strong
升起旗帜 唱着这首歌 我们上吧 我们五十个人足够强大
And fifty Frenchmen can't be wrong
五十个法国人是不会有问题的
Let's kill the Beast!
让我们来杀了野兽!
We need help
我们需要帮助
I have to warn the Beast
我得去报信
Warn him? How did you get away from him?
报信?你是怎么逃出来的?
He let me go, Papa. He sent me back to you
是他放了我 爸爸 是他让我回来找你的
I don't understand
我不太明白
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。