绿箭侠第一季 第377期:你不是一个人(2)
时间:2018-02-11 03:17:47
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Ok. Well, how about this time, you bring along something you didn't have the last time you two fought. Me. 好吧。要不这次你带一个上次你们交锋时你没带的东西。我。
I can't let you. 我不能让你去。
I can't let you do this by yourself, man. 我不能让你自己去,兄弟。
Oliver, you are not alone, not since you brought me into this. Us into this. 奥利弗,你不是一个人在战斗,自从你拖我下水后就不是了。拖"我们"下水。
Besides, army regulations, a soldier never lets a brother go into battle alone. 况且军队法则之一就是,战士绝不能让一个战友独自上战场。
I'm out of bows. I got my gun. 我没弓给你用了。我有枪。
This whole area is ground zero. I want you out of here. 这整片区域都是核爆点。我要你离开这里。
If you're not leaving, I'm not leaving. 你不走我也不走
You were right. 你说得对。
I need one more thing from you. 我还需要你做一件事情。
Yeah? What do I got left to give? 是吗?我还能帮上什么忙呢?
I know where Merlyn is keeping the device. 我知道梅林把装置藏在哪里。
It's in an abandoned subway station near Puckett Street. 在帕克特街的一个废弃地铁站里。
How do you know? That's where his wife was murdered. 你怎么知道的?他妻子在那里被杀害的。
I need someone I can trust to deactivate the device. 我需要一个我能信任的人去解除装置。
We have a
mutual4 friend that I think could... talk you through it. 我们有位共同的朋友,我觉得她可以和你详细说明。
She says you care about the people of this city, that it needs you. 她说你很关心这城市的人们,还说这城市需要你。
Right now, detective... it needs you. 现在,探长,这城市需要你。
分享到: