在线英语听力室

双语有声阅读:葡萄牙人十四行诗 Sonnets From The Portuguese

时间:2016-06-24 08:09:37

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

Sonnets1 From The Portuguese2 - Elizabeth Barrett Brow
 
葡萄牙人十四行诗 - Elizabeth Barrett Brow
How do I love thee?
 
我究竟怎样爱你?
Let me count the ways.
让我逐一细算。
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我爱你直到我灵魂所及的深度
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
广度和高度,我在视力不及之处
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
摸索着存在的极致和美的理想。
I love thee to the level of everyday's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
我爱你像最朴素的日常需要一样,就像不自觉地需要阳光和蜡烛。
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
我自由地爱你,像人们选择正义之路;
I love thee purely3, as they turn from Praise.
我纯洁地爱你,像人们躲避称赞颂扬。
I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
我爱你用的是我在昔日的悲痛里,用过的那种激情。以及童年的忠诚。
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
我爱你用的爱,我本以为早巳失去
With my lost saints, —I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! —and, if God choose,
与我失去的圣徒一同;我爱你用笑容、眼泪、呼吸和生命!只要上帝允许,
I shall but love thee better after death.
在死后我爱你将只会更加深情。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /?aid=365287&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='365287' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。