打工姐妹花第一季 第203期:副作用
时间:2017-01-24 02:56:20
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Max, can you just ask me the next question?
麦克斯,能赶紧问下个问题吗
Do you have any knowledge of
investor1 capital
你对于钱宁投资财团把手中的
from the Channing investment group being transferred to
offshore2 banks?
投资人资金转到外国账户有任何的了解吗
I had no knowledge of it. You're boring. I'm boring?
我完全不知情。你好无趣啊。我无趣吗
I'm just saying, I'd change the channel. This is a bad one.
如果这是电视剧,我早转台了。一点看头都没有
Max, it's not Law And Order.
麦克斯,又不是《法律与秩序》
I'll say it isn't. Look, tomorrow, you gotta give them something.
我们哪比得上啊。明天,你得主动出击
Open your shirt, hike up your skirt, show them your Wesbox.
领口拉低,裙子弄短,给他们看你的"微湿部"
打工姐妹花第一季
"Did you know anything about your father illegally siphoning funds?" No.
"你对于你父亲非法吸金一事有任何了解吗" 不知道
"Have you ever had any conversations with your father regarding said transactions?" No.
"你父亲跟你谈有关转钱或相关事宜的事情吗" 没有
"Is your
ass3 leaking right now?" No.
"你现在是处于大便失禁状态吗" 没有。
Ruh-roh. Nope.
惨喽。还没完。
How we doing, ladies? Any side effects?
你们一切安好吗?有出现副作用吗?
分享到: