美国语文第三册 第71期:我们是七个(1)
时间:2018-05-03 02:49:16
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
I met a little cottage girl: 我遇到一个乡村小姑娘,
She was eight years old, she said; 她说,她今年八岁;
Her hair was thick with many a curl, 卷发盘绕在她头上,
That clustered round her head. 又浓又密的一堆。
She had a
rustic1, woodland air, 她散发着一种乡野气息,
And she was wildly clad: 衣着也土里土气;
Her eyes were fair, and very fair; 她的眼睛很美,非常美丽,
Her beauty made me glad. 她的美令我欣喜。
Sisters and brothers, little maid, 你的姐妹和兄弟,小姑娘,
How many may you be? 一共有几个?
"How many? Seven in all," she said, “有几个?一共是七个,”她讲,
And, wondering, looked at me. 望着我,满脸好奇的神色,
And where are they? I pray you tell. 他们在哪里?我恳求你讲一讲。
She answered, "Seven are we;" 她回答说,“我们有七个,”
And two of us at Conway dwell, 两个住在一个叫康威的地方,
And two are gone to sea. 两个出海当水手去了。”
Two of us in the churchyard lie, 还有两个在教堂墓地长眠,
My sister and my brother; 那是我的姐姐和哥哥;
And, in the churchyard cottage, 妈妈和我也住在教堂旁边,
Dwell near them with my mother, 妈妈和我也住在教堂旁边,
You say that two at Conway dwell, 你说你们有两个住在康威那里,
And two are gone to sea, 两个当水手去了海上,
Yet ye are seven! I pray you tell, 可你们一共是七个!我恳求你,
Sweet maid, how this may be. 告诉我这是怎么回事,好姑娘。
Then did the little maid reply, 小姑娘接着回答,
Seven boys and girls are we; 我们是七个姐妹和兄弟;
Two of us in the churchyard lie, 两个躺在那棵树下,
Beneath the churchyard tree." 就在教堂的墓地里。”
You run about, my little maid, 你跑来又跑去,我的小姑娘,
Your limbs, they are alive; 你有灵活的手和腿;
If two are in the churchyard laid, 既然有两个躺在墓地
Then ye are only five. 那你们只有五个才对。
分享到: