在线英语听力室

《神探夏洛克》精讲 331玛格努森先生

时间:2021-09-15 07:52:53

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

Mr Magnussen, I have been asked to intercede with you

玛格努森先生 伊丽莎白·斯莫伍德夫人

by Lady Elizabeth Smallwood

请我来调解你们

on the matter of her husband's letters.

关于她丈夫信件的纠纷

Some time ago you put pressure on her concerning those letters.

你曾经用这些信威胁过她

She would like those letters back.

她想把信要回来

Obviously, the letters no longer have any practical use to you,

显然 这些信对你已经没用了 

(字幕视线:夏洛克·福尔摩斯 

咨询侦探 

色情喜好: 一般 

财务: 未知 

哥哥: 麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯  军情六处 (查看) 2011-2013 官方确认

死亡)

so with that in mind...

既然如此...

(字幕视线继续:

施压点: 约翰·华生 艾琳·艾德勒 吉姆·莫里亚蒂 红胡子 巴斯克维尔猎犬 鸦片 )

Something I said?

我说得不对吗?

No, no. I was reading.

不不 我是在阅读

There's rather a lot.

有很多啊

Redbeard?

红胡子?

(字幕视线继续:约翰·华生 艾琳·艾德勒 吉姆·莫里亚蒂 红胡子 巴斯克维尔猎犬 鸦片)

Sorry. Sorry, you were probably talking.

抱歉 你刚才说话了吧

I...

I was trying to explain that I have been asked to act on behalf of...

我解释说我是代表...

Bathroom?    Along from the kitchen, sir.

厕所?        顺厨房往里走 先生

OK. 

I've been asked to negotiate the return of those letters.

我是来讨还信件的

I am aware you do not make copies of sensitive documents.

我知道敏感文件你从不复制

Is it like the rest of the flat?

跟房间一样?

Sir?        The bathroom?

什么?       厕所

Yes, sir.     Maybe not then.

是 先生     那就算了

Am I acceptable to you as an intermediary?

你能接受我作中间人吗?


分享到:

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。