天真与经验之歌:第35篇 爱情的花园
时间:2018-06-08 06:07:57
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
The Garden Of Love 爱情的花园
I went to the Garden of Love, 我去到爱情的花园里,
And saw what I never had seen; 看见了我从未见过的情景:
A
Chapel1 was built in the midst, 在我经常玩耍的草地
Where I used to play on the green. 有一座礼拜堂建立在中心
And the gates of this Chapel were shut, 这礼拜堂的大门紧紧关闭,
And 'Thou shalt not'
writ2 over the door; 门上写着,你不准如何如何;
So I turned to the Garden of Love that so many sweet flowers bore. 于是我转身到爱情的花园里,那里盛开着许多可爱的花朵,
And I saw it was filled with graves, 我却看见那儿尽是坟墓,
And tombstones where flowers should be; 墓碑代替了原有的花朵:
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds, 穿黑袍的牧师还在踱来踱去,
And
binding3 with briars my joys and desires. 用荆棘捆住了我的欲念和欢乐。
分享到: