在线英语听力室

《复仇》第15期:冷笑话

时间:2019-04-11 05:19:35

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 How many Harvard men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?  需要多少哈佛精英才能拧下一下灯泡

I don't know. How many? 不知道  多少个
One, and the whole world just revolves1 around him. 一个  他握着电灯泡  世界围着他转
One more? 再来一个吗
Drink or joke? 酒还是笑话
Either. Both. 任意一个  或者两个都来
Mm. Neither.I am just buzzed enough to find that last joke funny. 都算了吧  我都醉到觉得刚才的笑话很有趣了
One more, and I might think that you meant it. 再喝  我就会把你的话都当真了
But don't let me stop you. 不过别让我扫了你的兴
Oh, no, no. I've had about all the club soda2 I can take. 没有没有  我喝了够多的苏打水了
You don't drink? 你不喝酒
Used to...epically3. 以前喝  喝的很厉害
I gotta admit, it's—it's nice meeting someone who never knew the old me. 我得承认能认识个不认识过去的我的人真不错
Yeah.I know the feeling. 是啊  我懂那种感觉
Double infinity4. 永恒的永恒
Something like that. 差不多
That's a long time. 那可是好长的时间
Daniel...your father and I are leaving. 丹尼尔  你父亲和我要走了
Thank you for a lovely party, Mrs. Grayson.It was great meeting both of you. 感谢您举办了个这么棒的派对  格雷森太太  遇见你们二位真是荣幸
Well, now that you've moved in next door,I suppose we'll be seeing a lot of you this summer.I'll expect you shortly, Daniel. 既然你搬到我们隔壁了  我想这个夏天应该会经常见到你  丹尼尔  你快点过来
Don't let my mom rattle5 you.Intimidation6 is practically a sign of endearment7 with her. 别被我妈吓倒了  虚张声势基本就是她的天性
I'd hate to be on her bad side. 我不想与她为敌
Yes, you would. 你肯定不想
I should go. 我该走了
Uh, I'm headed your way. You need a ride? 我跟你顺路  要搭顺风车吗
No, thanks.Maybe next time. 不用了  谢谢  下次吧
Till next time. 那等下次
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=471606&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='471606' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。