《复仇》 第58期:花心萝卜
时间:2019-04-12 02:01:17
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
You're home. 你回来了
I was beginning to question if you lived here anymore. 我开始疑问你是否还住在这里了
Well, then we're even, 那彼此彼此了
because I was beginning to question 因为我也开始疑问
if you'd lost my number. 你是不是丢了我的号码
W-w--actually, I lost my phone. 其实是我把手机弄丢了
Uh, Tyler told me you canceled dinner. 泰勒告诉我你取消了晚餐
What is he talking about? 他在胡说什么
I came by to see what you like to eat. 我还去找你问你想吃什么
I'll kill him. 我要杀了他
I stared at empty chair for two hours 我盯着空凳子两个小时
until I finally accepted that you had stood me up. 直到我接受你放了我鸽子的事实
Your chair didn't look so empty to me. 空凳子在我眼里可不空
I saw you and
Jack1 through the windows. 我看到你和杰克在一起
I know. I'm not proud of it. 我知道 我不该那么做
I made that dinner for you, Daniel. 那顿晚餐是特别为你而做 丹尼尔
Jack and I are just friends. 杰克和我只是朋友
I didn't want the food to go to waste. 我不想浪费食物
Yeah, a little bit. 是有点儿
You know, I was supposed to start working for my dad today, but couldn't do it. 今天我本该开始为我爸工作的 但做不到
Why not? 为什么不呢
And if I can't look at him, 如果我都不想看他
how am I supposed to work for him? 又怎么能为他工作
Are you sure you're not using 你确定你不是利用
the fact that he's a philandering dirtbag 他是花心萝卜这个事实
as an excuse not to have to work for him? 做借口而安慰自己不用非得为他工作
Well, it's not just that... 不仅仅是因为
I'm finally seeing him for what he really is. 我终于发现他的真实面目
I think it's also that he now sees me for what I really am. 我想也是因为他也重新认识了我
And what's that? 真实的你是什么样
Scared... 心怀恐惧
I guess. 我想
It's a
hell5 of a lot harder to disappoint your father 让你父亲失望可比
分享到: