《复仇》 第79期:追求名花有主的姑娘
时间:2019-04-12 02:49:21
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
I'll never eat oysters1 again. 我不要再吃牡蛎了
Hey, sorry. That's how we do it on the docks. 抱歉 我们在码头上都这么做事
Trying to single-handedly restart the economy? 你这是想单枪匹马挽救全球经济吗
My parents are making me come 我爸妈让我今晚参加
to their stupid anniversary dinner tonight, so... 他们无聊的结婚纪念晚宴 所以
I figured the least they could do is treat me to a new dress. 我想至少他们会给我买条新裙子
Besides, 而且
You'll need something to wear. 你也要穿得像样点
To your parents' anniversary dinner? 要我去你爸妈的结婚纪念晚宴吗
Please don't say no. 请别拒绝我
To you? No way. 对你 我绝不会说不
But... 但是
I can dress myself. 衣服我自己搞定
Even better. 这样更好
Uh, two words, my friend-- 两个字 我的朋友
Net worth. 命贵
Can I ask you a question? 能问你个问题吗
Friends don't have to ask if they can ask, so ask. 朋友之间什么都可以问 问吧
Well, the friends I keep wouldn't have pushed me 我的朋友可不会挑动我去追求
towards a girl that they knew was unavailable. 名花有主的姑娘
分享到: