《复仇》 第116期:人靠衣装
时间:2019-04-15 02:08:17
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Thank you for the use of your card. 多谢你的信用卡
A man's clothes speak volumes. 人靠衣装 佛靠金装
Mm. So do his actions, which in my estimation, 在我看来 行为才决定人的本质
makes you a common thief. 所以你彻头彻尾就是个贼
Well, then by the same
logic1, it also makes you a
liar2. 照这个逻辑 你就是个骗子
You said you wanted to help me climb the ladder. 你说过会帮我往上爬的
You don't want to play this game with me, Ty. 别跟我耍花样了 泰
Or can you actually believe that I'm as stupid 你真以为我和其他人一样蠢
as the other people you're
conning4? 会受你骗吗
No
con3, Nolan. I like you. 我没骗你 诺兰 我喜欢你
I thought we had 我以为
a mutually beneficial thing going here. 我们之间是互利互惠的
You said yourself, 不是你自己说的吗
you have more money than you can wrap your brain around. 你钱多得不知道该怎么花
Besides, I have, uh, every intention of repaying you. 而且 我也打算对你有所回报
Transaction denied. Cash only. 拒绝交易 只限现金交易
Well, then cash you shall have. 那我就给你现金
All you have to do is become a client at Grayson Global, 你只需要成为格雷森全球公司的客户
through me, of course. 当然是经由我推介
There's an
investor5 recruitment party tomorrow at the house. 明天这里有场募资宴会
And it will only cost you $20 million. 你只需花2千万美元
Oh, is that all? Pass. 那就够了吗 算了吧
分享到: