在线英语听力室

《复仇》 第125期:把泰勒当儿子

时间:2019-04-15 02:21:19

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Hey, ma. 你好  妈

Daniel, I'm so glad you could come. 丹尼尔  你能来我真高兴
And I see that you brought Emily. 你把艾米莉也带来了
Victoria, I hope you don't mind. 维多利亚  希望你不会介意
Daniel told me everything, 丹尼尔都告诉我了
And we just really wanted to come and show our support. 我们真的想来对你表示支持
I'm sure you must be devastated1. 你一定伤心欲绝
Devastated is not the word I would use. 伤心欲绝倒还不至于
And quite frankly2, 老实说
my marriage3 is the last thing I want ttalkboutight now. 我现在最不想谈的事情  就是我的婚姻
Well, why don't we talk about Tyler? 那我们来聊聊泰勒吧
Don't you think it's weird4 he's still living in the pool house 我去艾米莉家住了  他却还住在咱家
even though I'm staying at Emily's? 你不觉得不妥吗
Quite the opposite. 正好相反
With you gone, I rather like having him there. 你不在家  我倒挺希望他能留下
Tyler seems almost like family to me. 我把泰勒当自家人一样看待
Okay, but he's not and he never will be. 他才不是  而且永远也别想
I'd rather have someone in the house than no one at all. 无论如何  都比家中空无一人好
Unless of course you're telling me 除非你想告诉我
that you're planning on moving back home. 你要搬回家住了
Uh, no. Mm. Well, then... 不 那么...
As far as I'm concerned5, he stays. 在我看来  他还是继续住着吧
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=471859&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='471859' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。