在线英语听力室

《复仇》 第149期:泰勒离开?

时间:2019-04-16 01:03:16

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 What are you still doing here? 你还在这做什么

Waiting for you, Danny. 等你啊  丹尼
Always waiting for you. 永远都在等待你
You need to go. 你走吧
Now. Step ahead of you. 现在就走 我早就想走了
I got myself a ticket back to Cali tonight. 我订好了今晚回加州的机票
I thought maybe you could come with me. 我想也许你能与我同行
I mean, come on. We're best buds1, remember? 拜托  我们可是铁哥们  记得吗
We're nothing, Tyler. We're done. 我跟你什么都不是  泰勒  我们结束了
Oh, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny. 丹尼  丹尼  丹尼  丹尼
I know you don't mean that. 我知道你不是这个意思
Oh, I do. 我就是这么想的
What are you afraid of... 你在怕什么
Me? Stop it. 怕我吗 停下
I want you out of here and out of my life. 我要你离开这里  滚出我的生活
That's impossible. 那是不可能的
We know way too much about each other. 我们如此了解对方
And I know way too much about your family. 对于你家  我更是知根知底
Oh, are you threatening me? 你这是在威胁我吗
I don't know. Do I need to? 我不知道  你觉得我需要吗
Look at you, so perfect. 看看你  多么完美
You really do lead such a charmed2 life. 你的生活确实无灾无难  衣食无忧
Good thing daddy's money takes up the slack3, 好在有爸爸的钞票帮你收拾烂摊子
because you're really not that bright, are you? 因为你其实没那么聪明  不是吗
No, you're right. 是的  我不聪明
I should've realized 我早该意识到  
what a worthless4 parasite5 you are a lot sooner. 你是条多么无耻的寄生虫
I'd watch my mouth if I were you. 如果我是你  我会管好我的嘴
As pretty as it is, it could get you 不小心的话  反倒会惹来
into more trouble than you could handle. 你无法招架的麻烦
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=471918&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='471918' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。