在线英语听力室

《复仇》 第223期:维护母亲的行为像个傻瓜

时间:2019-04-17 02:07:35

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 How's Charlotte? 夏洛特怎么样了

She's not answering her phone. 她不接电话
She should never have found1 out this way. 她不应该以这种方式发现真相
She's stronger than you think. 她比你想象中坚强
I think I'll go look for her. 我得去找她了
I feel like such2 a fool3 for defending4 my mother. 我觉得我维护妈妈的行为真像个傻瓜
If she lied about this, 如果她在这件事上撒了谎
I'll never believe5 another word she says. 我就再也不会相信她说的任何话了
I'll come by later6, all right? 我过会再来  好吗
Maybe she had7 her reasons8, you know? 知道吗  也许她有苦衷
So now you're on her side9? 你现在站在她那边了
No, Charlotte, I'm on your side. 不  夏洛特  我是站你这边的
But maybe it's not what it seems10. 但也许事情并不像看起来那样
Maybe there's something more to understand. 也许这事背后还另有隐情
No, there isn't. 不  没有了
This is my mother we're talking about. 我们说的是我妈  不是别人
Charlotte, that's not a good idea right now. 夏洛特  现在买醉不是个好主意
Come on. 拜托
Look, you're either11 with me... 听着  你要不就支持我
or against12 me. 要不就反对我
I'm with you, Charlotte. 我一向支持你  夏洛特
But this isn't you. 但这不像你
Just because he's not really your dad 虽然他不是你的生父
doesn't mean he's gonna stop being13 your father. 但并不代表着他不会继续做你的父亲
That's exactly14 what it means15. 他不会是我父亲了
Well, at least16 you still have one. 至少你还有父亲
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=472087&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='472087' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。