在线英语听力室

《复仇》 第242期:丹尼尔杀人

时间:2019-04-17 02:57:22

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 We heard a cell phone ring 我们听到海岸沙丘那边

up by the sand dune1. 有一阵手机铃声
I saw someone in a dark hoodie 我看到一个穿深色帽衫的人
hiding behind the saw grass. 藏在锯齿草丛后
I don't know. It could've been a hoodie. 我不知道  可能穿了件帽衫
It could've been anything, like a guest from the party. 也可能是别的  比如是派对的嘉宾
It's hard to say. 真说不好
Tyler wasn't a bad person. He--he was sick. 泰勒不是个坏人  他病了
The guy went all benihana on my arm 那家伙让我手臂开了花
and tied me to a chair. 还把我绑在椅子上
That boy was a menace2. 那家伙是个讨厌鬼
If you people had been doing your jobs, 你们这些人要是再尽职点
you'd have made sure the little psychopath 就该在这个疯子拿着枪把我当人质之后
stayed locked up after holding us all hostage3 at gunpoint. 把他严密看押起来
When I went home to get Daniel clothes, 我回家去拿丹尼尔的衣服的时候
I saw that my gun was missing. 我发现我的枪不见了
I'd left a window open. Tyler must have... 我忘了关窗  泰勒肯定是
Broken in and stolen it while we were at the party. 趁我们都在派对时  偷偷潜入偷了枪
So what were you and Mr. Barrol fighting about? 你和巴罗先生当时为什么打架
I don't remember a fight. 我不记得我们打过架
You have 15 stitches4 in your head. 你头上缝了15针
How do you explain that? 这你怎么解释
Tyler had a history of violence, 泰勒有暴力史
he threatened your whole family at your birthday party. 他在你生日派对上 威胁过你们全家
Look, I can understand 瞧  我理解
if you felt like your life was in danger... 你觉得当时命悬一线
You shot him, didn't you? 所以你射杀了他  是不是
Don't say a word. 什么也别说
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=472121&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='472121' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。