《复仇》 第270期:陷害亲生姐姐
时间:2019-04-18 01:54:45
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
That's the guy. You nailed1 it. 就是这人 你成功了
Your brother could go to prison 你哥可能会因此而
for the rest of his life for this. 在监狱渡过他的余生
Is that what you want? 这是你想看到的吗
Yeah, mom. That's totally what I want. 对 妈妈 完全如我所想
Then help us help him. 那就帮我们救救他
How many times can I say this? 我还要说多少遍
It was dark. I couldn't see the guy's face. 当时很暗 我看不清那人的脸
So you're not certain it was a guy, hmm? 所以你也不太确定是个男人吧
Could it have been a woman... 会是个把头发藏在
Someone like my half sister? 比如我同母异父的姐姐吗
I have no idea. 我怎么会知道
Amanda and I weren't exactly close growing up. 我可没和阿曼达在一起长大
Hey, Charlotte. 夏洛特
Mrs. Grayson, hi. 你好 格雷森夫人
Hi, Declan. 你好 德克兰
What are you doing here? 你来这儿做什么
I mean... I- if you're still cool with me 如果你还愿意我和你一起
going to Collins with you. 上柯林斯的话...
Of course I am. 我当然乐意
Declan, 德克兰
I need you to think really hard 我要你认真回想一下
about the
hooded5 person you saw on the beach. 你在沙滩上看到的带兜帽的人
Charlotte's starting to think that it was a woman 夏洛特觉得你们在黑暗中见到的
you both saw in the blackness. 是个女人
It's like you said, it was blackness. 就像你说的 当时一片黑暗
It all happened so fast, I don't think I'd be much help. 一切发生得太快了 我想我帮不上忙
Enough, mom. We've got orientation. 够了 妈妈 我们要去新生欢迎会了
Declan needs to make a good first impression. 德克兰要给学校留下美好的第一印象
分享到: