在线英语听力室

《复仇》 第280期:阿曼达对夏洛特的保护

时间:2019-04-18 02:22:52

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 What the hell are you doing in my room? 你在我房间做什么

I'm sorry to invade your privacy. 抱歉侵犯了你的隐私
It's not normally my style, 我通常不这样
but I must go where the story takes me. 但我必须跟着故事线索走
Well, let's see what my father thinks of your story. 那就看看我爸对你的故事作何评价
Be sure and show him these while we're at it. 别忘了说的时候  给他看这个
Those aren't mine. 那些不是我的
Clearly. They're prescribed to your boyfriend's brother. 显然  这是开给你男友哥哥的
So I stole a few pills. 就算我偷了些药
It's none of your business or anyone else's. 跟你 跟任何人都无关
Actually, dear, it's a whole lot of people's business, 事实上  这事牵扯到很多人
especially if you mixed them with alcohol 尤其是  如果你在案发当晚
on the night of the murder. 将药与酒混合服用
And who told you that? 谁告诉你的
Someone who cares about you. 某个关心你的人
My darling, 亲爱的
please take some advice from a man 劝你听我一言
who knows a thing or two about selfishness and deceit. 我了解这个自私自利尔虞我诈的世界
You don't have to go down this road. 不要走上邪恶的不归路
You don't have to be like the rest of your family. 别像你的家人那样
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=472218&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='472218' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。