在线英语听力室

《复仇》 第310期:违反软禁条例

时间:2019-04-19 00:52:24

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 How long before Daniel's released back to us, Mr. Brooks1? 布鲁克斯先生  还有多久丹尼尔才能回家

I'm heading to Rikers now 我现在正前往赖克斯岛看守所
to get Daniel's side of the story. 向丹尼尔了解情况
Once I have the facts, I'll set a meeting with the judge. 一旦掌握实情  我会约见法官面谈的
All right. Well, I'll be there first thing in the morning. 好的  明天一早我就过去
I really have no idea why he'd violate house arrest. 我真不知道他为何会违反家中软禁条例
I do. 我知道
Let me call you back. 回头我再打给你
Daniel thought that I was having an affair with Jack2. 丹尼尔以为我和杰克有私情
I assured him that that wasn't true, 我向他保证事实并非这样的
that... I'm not that kind of person. 我不是那种人
But the truth is, I have been getting closer to Jack... 可事实是  我的确去找杰克了
to get information on Amanda. 想套出阿曼达的消息
Jack claims he doesn't know where she is. 杰克声称不知道她的下落
And you don't believe him? 你不相信他说的吗
I went to the Stowaway3 to search his apartment. 我去偷渡者酒吧  搜了他的公寓
What did you find? 有什么发现吗
Nothing. 什么都没找到
As far as I can tell, Jack's telling the truth. 在我看来  杰克说的是真话
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=472351&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='472351' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。