在线英语听力室

《复仇》 第322期:丹尼尔被释放

时间:2019-04-19 01:31:08

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 What is it, Ashley? 怎么了  阿什莉

Now that Daniel's been officially released, 既然丹尼尔已经被释放了
I'd like to formally give my notice. 我想正式提出辞职
Of course. 理所当然
I had no delusions1 that you would return to party planning 在你充分展现自己其他才能后
after you so aptly showcased your other talents. 我没有奢望你会委身重返派对策划岗位
Unfortunately, I won't have time 遗憾的是  我没足够的时间
to find you a suitable replacement2. 找个合适的接任者了
Oh, that won't be necessary. 不用麻烦了
The Hamptons are filthy3 汉普顿多得是
with ambitious young girls like yourself. 你这样野心勃勃的小丫头
May I ask where you've landed? 我能问一下你要去哪里高就吗
Mr. Brooks4 has offered me a media relations position 布鲁克斯先生帮我在他的律师事务所里
at his law firm. 找了个媒体相关的工作
Ah, well... 原来如此
As Mr. Brooks is still on retainer to us, 既然布鲁克斯先生还在为我们工作
I would like to ask you a favor. 我想请你帮我个忙
If Daniel does indeed grant this ill-advised interview, 如果丹尼尔真的错听建议  接受访谈
I would like you to remain as our media liaison5 我希望你能随时向我们通报媒体进展
until it's over. 直到一切平息为止
That's the least I can do for Daniel 丹尼尔为我做过那么多事
after all he's done for me. 这点小忙我还是能帮的
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=472364&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='472364' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。