《复仇》 第329期:灾难边缘
时间:2019-04-19 01:37:23
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
You're still up? 还没睡吗
I thought you'd gone to Emily's. 我以为你去艾米莉家了
I came back to pick up my things, 我回来拿东西
saw your light was on. 看你灯还亮着
You all right? 你还好吗
Uh, no. 不好
I am most definitely 我不是一般的
not all right. 糟
It's nice to have you back, 很高兴你回来了
but our family is on the
verge1 但我们家正处在
And I'd bet the house, if my name were still on it, 我以房子打赌 前提是房子还归我所有
that your mother has everything to do with that. 你妈和这事脱不了关系
That's enough, dad. 够了 爸爸
I'm sick and tired of the two of you 我已经厌倦
playing me against the other. 你们之间的争斗了
That's understandable. 可以理解
for far too long. 你一直就像个抵押品
I-I owe you an apology. 我欠你一句道歉
No, what you owe me is the truth. 不 你欠我的是真相
分享到: