《复仇》 第355期:胆小怕事
时间:2019-04-19 02:22:49
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Roger, Roger, Roger. 罗杰 罗杰 罗杰
You were in rare form tonight. 你今晚"表现出色"
I get anxious at social functions. 我在社交场合就会焦虑
Social anxiety... 社交焦虑
Is that why you requested 这就是你要求
a seat away from the Graysons' table? 调换到离格雷森家远点的座位的原因吗
No one should be forced to suffer my company. 没人理应遭罪 忍受我的陪伴
I'm surprised I was even invited. 对于被邀请 我很意外
Oh, no. 不
We wanted you here. 我们想要你来
You know, the Graysons received 你知道吗 格雷森家收到个
a disturbing note. 骚扰字条
What'd you hope to gain by sending this? 你寄这个是什么目的呢
Why would I send this? 我为何要寄这个
Because you feel guilty 因为你心存愧疚
and you're too scared to do anything about it, 却又胆小 不敢行事
because the note's a way to project blame, 字条是你表达责任的一种方式
make yourself feel less
culpable2 让自己对大卫·克拉克的惨剧
for what happened to David Clarke. 少点自责
分享到: