《复仇》 第363期:雇主很紧张
时间:2019-04-22 02:22:39
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Are you watching? - Yeah. 你在看监控吗 -是的
What do you think Daniel meant about his plan for
Jack1? 你认为丹尼尔要怎么对付杰克
I don't know what he's capable of anymore. 我现在也不确定 他会干出什么事
Business as usual, I see. 公司运转很正常嘛
What the hell are you doing here? 你来这里做什么
The feds are all over me. 联邦警察可把我看得牢牢的
Emily... 艾米莉
You've become, as they say in your profession, 你已经成为了你们金融领域所说的
a bad asset. 不良资产
Look, I understand your employers are nervous, 我知道你的雇主很紧张
but I assure you... 但是我向你保证
I have all of this handled. 一切都在掌控之中
I'm afraid your word isn't going to satisfy the initiative. 无论你怎么说 恐怕主动权不在你手里
Well, what else can I possibly offer? 那你还想让我如何做保证
That question is being addressed as we speak. 答案这不已经有了
Handsome family. 真是天造地设的一对儿
You must be very proud. 你一定很骄傲吧
My god, Ems... 我的天呐 艾米
It's him. 是他
分享到: