在线英语听力室

《复仇》 第366期:为什么前夫还没进监狱

时间:2019-04-22 02:24:37

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

 Agent Mcgowen, 探员麦高恩

why isn't my ex-husband in prison? 为什么我的前夫还没进监狱
Because we haven't found any physical evidence of 因为我们还没找到任何物证
a conspiracy1 to frame David Clarke. 证明他陷害了大卫·克拉克
Well, then you haven't looked hard enough. 那是因为你们调查得还不够深入
Before Conrad's head of security was murdered, 在康拉德的安全主管被杀害之前
he told me that he had personally amassed2 enough evidence 他告诉我  他私藏的证据
to put everyone involved in jail for good. 足以让所有涉及的人进监狱
Now have you searched his Manhattan apartment? 你们搜查过他在曼哈顿的公寓吗
Our warrant is restricted to the corporate3 offices. 我们搜查令仅局限于他的公司
And the prosecutor4 can't build a federal case on your word alone. 检察官不能凭你的片面之词立案
Well, he won't have to. 他不需要这么做
You and your team are obviously incapable5 of 很明显你和你的手下没本事
finding the proof that you need, 找到自己所需的证据
but I assure you that I'm more than capable. 但我跟你说  这难不倒我
I'm determined6. 我主意已决
Do you think I don't see right through this? 你以为我会看不出你们的用意吗
See through what, Porter? 什么用意  波特
It's a check, not a shoe bomb. 这是一张支票  又不是鞋子炸弹
It's blood money. 这是沾满鲜血的钱
It's to keep me quiet about your parents 用来封住我的嘴  不把你父母
framing their personal thug for Tyler's murder. 将泰勒的死嫁祸给他们的打手这事说出去
You're wrong. 你错了
The guy was a drifter. 那家伙是个流浪汉
He had no ties to my parents 除了勒索过我父母外
other than the fact that he was blackmailing7 them. 他和我父母一点关系都没有
They were victims of his, too. 他们也是受害者
Really? 真的吗
 

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /index.php?aid=472513&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='472513' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。