《复仇》第7集 第12期:山盟海誓都是虚伪的
时间:2019-04-26 01:45:31
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Must have been awkward for her, sleeping in the same house 住在一个偷了她丈夫 还为其生育的女人家里
with the home wrecker who bore his child. 一定很尴尬吧
Don't be smart. 别耍小聪明
You're going to have to start focusing on 如果你父亲受审
how you're going to proceed if your father stands trial. 你得好好想想你要怎么办
And how do you plan to proceed? 你计划怎么办
Will you be
standing1 by your man, 是继续和你丈夫站在同一战线
or was that
vow2 as fake as the rest? 或说曾经的海誓山盟和其他保证一样虚伪
Now understand something, Daniel. 你要明白 丹尼尔
I have always been and will continue to be 我现在是 以后也会是
your strongest advocate. 你最有力的支持者
'So don't keep secrets. 所以有话直说
You'll only live to regret them. 要不 你会很后悔的
So now you're stalking me? 你现在直接跟踪我了
Not to mention breaking and entering. 而且强行入室了
Through an unlocked door? 门未锁 何来强行
Whatever. I meant what I said about a restraining order. 我不管 关于禁令的事 我是认真的
Well, I'm not here to see you, my dear. 我来这不是来见你的 亲爱的
I thought he might like to include this 我猜他会想把这个加进
in the family scrapbook. 家族剪贴簿里
分享到: