《复仇》第8集 第24期:名师出高徒
时间:2019-04-28 01:41:36
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Why, Victoria? 为什么 维多利亚
This was all I had. 那是我的一切
This was my last chance. 我最后的机会
You had many chances before this one. 在此之前你的机会多了去了
When Maxwell died, we were nearly penniless. 麦斯威尔去世时 我们几乎分文不剩
I have nothing. 我已经一无所有了
But the fur on your back? 你不还有这身皮大衣吗
It serves you right 你选择了一个恋童癖
for choosing a pedophile over your own daughter. 抛弃了亲生女儿 你罪有应得
I thought at least you'd enjoy taking pity on me. 我还以为至少你会为了优越感而可怜我
Pity's not a quality you've taught me. 你可没教会我可怜别人
I have nowhere to go. 我无处可去了
Well... 好吧
We do have a good number of rooms here. 这儿确实有很多空房间
Pity, as you say, 正如你所说 可惜
none of them are for you. 没有一间房是给你的
Oh, I learned from the best. 要知道 名师出高徒
分享到: