《复仇》第9集 第9期:孤军奋战
时间:2019-04-28 01:57:50
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Well-played, boss. 算你狠 老板
Guess it looks like I work for Grayson Global now. 我想我现在是为格雷森国际工作了
See you around, Marco. 回见 马可
Success suits you. 成功与你相随呀
I don't remember you ever looking more dashing. 我从没见你有现在这么霸气十足
Wall street's new golden boy. 华尔街的新贵
It's not like I did it alone. 我可不是孤军奋战
Now that Nolcorp is secure, 既然诺氏企业的事解决了
I can bring Aiden back in. 我可以让艾登回来
Mr. Grobet seemed to take a shine to him. 格罗贝先生似乎很中意他
He should be the one to deliver the good news. 应该由他来宣布这个好消息
No, it should be you. 不 应该由你宣布
You're the one that found Nolan's former C.F.O. 是你找到了诺氏企业的前任财务总监
And you obviously didn't trust Aiden enough 而且你没让艾登参加最终谈判
Listen, if Aiden's gonna be my man on the board, 听着 如果艾登能成为我在董事会的人
I want him building a
rapport2 with its most powerful member. 我想要他和最大的股东们保持良好关系
Besides, without him, 另外 没有他
I never would've connected the dots to Nolcorp. 我永远都不会发现诺氏企业的事
And he would be the first to tell you. 他只是第一个告诉你的人而已
分享到: