《复仇》第9集 第29期:绝地反击
时间:2019-04-28 02:20:44
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Last one. 最后一份
Good. 很好
So it's done. 木已成舟了对吧
We're an official subsidiary of Grayson Global. 我们正式成为了格雷森国际的子公司
Yeah, well, forgive me if I don't feel like 是 抱歉啊
Nolan, I'm sorry. 诺兰 很抱歉
I feel responsible. 我觉得对此我有责任
Don't. 别
Remember when I asked you how far you'd be willing to go 记得我曾经问你 为了捍卫公司
to defend this company? 你愿意冒多少风险吗
that bites your opponent in the
ass5 好反咬你的对手一口
Harder than they bit you. 且十倍还之
What kind of plan? 什么样的计划
Just know that I have no intention 你只要明白我绝不愿
of letting those
bastards6 profit off David Clarke. 让这些混蛋靠着大卫·克拉克牟利就是了
But why wait? Why not hit them now? 但为什么按兵不动 为什么不现在就反击
It's much easier to destroy a castle from inside its walls. 要摧毁一座城堡 从内部来要容易得多
Huh. Suddenly I've become-- 突然间我就变成了
A Trojan horse. 特洛伊木马
Oh, when I'm finished, 当我完事后
young Daniel won't know what hit him. 小丹尼尔甚至还不知道他被什么击垮了
Always burning the midnight oil. 总是半夜加班加点啊
Should I call security? 要叫保安吗
That's a good question, Nolan. 值得考虑啊 诺兰
分享到: