《复仇》第11集 第18期:心不在焉
时间:2019-04-29 04:56:13
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Aiden,are you ready for this? 艾登 你准备好了没
Anything but. On with the show. 恰恰相反 好戏开始了
They want the bar,
Jack2. 他们想得到酒吧 杰克
And Nate offered $1. 纳特出价一美元
Not for a million dollars are they getting the bar from us. 不出到一百万 他们别想从咱这儿得到酒吧
I know. That's what I said, but... 我知道 我也是这么说的 不过
you know,what I can't figure out 我所不明白的是
is why they want it so bad in the first place. 为什么他们从一开始就那么迫切的想得到它
It's time you knew the truth. 是时候告诉你真相了
And declan won't answer my phone calls. 德克兰不接我电话
It's as if I did something wrong. 就好像我做错了什么
Did I do something wrong? 是我做了什么吗
This isn't about you. 这与你无关
Declan's just trying to keep you safe. 德克兰只是想要保护你
From the Ryan brothers? 让我远离瑞安兄弟俩
They're the ones behind everything 偷渡者酒吧的所有事情
that's been happening at the
Stowaway3, 他们都是幕后黑手
from Matt Duncan getting beaten half to death 无论是马特·邓肯被打到半死
to Jack being
framed4 for drug trafficking. 还是杰克被诬陷贩毒
Well,what can we do? 我们怎么办
Go to your parents. 去找你父母
分享到: