《复仇》第11集 第27期:工作状态
时间:2019-04-29 05:18:05
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
You guys are back early. 你们回来的挺早啊
What, your big date flame out? 怎么 约会泡汤了吗
Better question-- 问得好
What are you doing here so late? 这么晚你还在这做什么
This is when I get my best work done. 这个时候我的工作状态最好了
Oh, would that be your work... or Daniel's? 是你的工作 还是丹尼尔的工作
Okay. This again. 好吧 又来了
Nolan, what--what do I have to say to you? 诺兰 你想让我跟你说什么
What--what can I do? 我该 该怎么做
You can stop embarrassing yourself. 别自取其辱了
Every move that you've made since you've come back 自从你回来 你所做的每件事
What have you been telling him? 你都跟他说什么了
The truth, a concept that... 事实真相
continues to
elude2 you. 一个可以继续避开你的想法
Check my E-mails. 看看我的邮件
Check my E-mails. Check every last communication I have made 从我回来继续工作以后
since I started working here again. 所有邮件和通讯记录
Don't mind if I do. 不介意的话我看了
And since you would've never run it through standard E-mail... 因为你从来也不用规范的邮件
It would have to be a ghost. 像鬼一样无所遁形
Not unlike this one, sent to Daniel's personal E-mail. 比如这封 是寄到丹尼尔的私人信箱
"Subject--missing R&D. "标题是 消失的发明
"N. R. will deny it ever existed. "诺兰将会否认它的存在
分享到: